Move Up and Linked Bookings

maryland

Keep getting emails with discounted Move Up minimum bids. It' so tempting and would love to try, but the problem is not knowing if both bookings would get the upgrade. Not sure if we should take the chance. Currently we both are booked in Concierge IV on the Ascent and want to try for the Retreat. We had a Sky Suite on Apex and loved the larger room, sun deck and lounge.  Has anyone with linked bookings both gotten the upgrade? I've read that's it completely random. Thanks

Yes, BUT... you have to be prepared if you do NOT get both bookings upgraded to deal with the consequences of adjusting one cabins dining schedule to the other. As in, dine in the MDR, specialty, or alone sometimes. The appeal in this case is, you still get a bigger room. The other cabin does NOT get your amenities and access.

Thanks everyone. We went ahead and bid on a few different Retreat categories but doubt we’ll be upgraded since both of us are only Classic Captains Club members and put in low bids. If by some miracle both of us get an upgrade that would be great, but I’m not holding my breath-lol! If only one of the bookings gets an upgrade we’ll deal with it then.