Bermuda cruise ship schedule 2024

Charles4515

2 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

Yes, they have switched to the Celebrity Eclipse. That is an S class ship which is a larger and newer ship. I like that class of ship.  

I don't disagree with you but Summit was nice to have as a higher end "smaller" ship option. Now if you want to lower the passenger count you have to take Vision of the Seas which is a step down in quality and onboard options vs Summit. Then again Summit isn't small enough to dock at Hamilton so I guess the size didn't really make a difference like it did when Veendam was on the run. 

• 2 months later...
33 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Where is Heritage Wharf?  Is that close to King's Wharf?  TIA!

They are adjacent to each other within the Royal Naval Dockyard-- literally along the same access arm from the shore. Think of it as one long pier with two different names at each end. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2023 at 7:30 AM, Charles4515 said:

This is dated November 20.  It is the official government of Bermuda schedule. It is the first iteration and subject to change. There are usually revisions later. 

http://www.marops.bm/Documents/Shipping_schedules/2024 Cruise Ship Schedule.pdf

Thank you. I wondered if any ships still dock at St.Georges and I see that a few still do.

18 hours ago, Cruizer_J said:

Thank you. I wondered if any ships still dock at St.Georges and I see that a few still do.

By far the best way to cruise to Bermuda. We stopped going on ships that didn't dock at Hamilton or St Georges- the Dockyard gets old and it's nowhere near the places on the island we like to spend our time at. 

The trio of sailings Oceania Insignia does every year from New York and docking at both St Georges and Hamilton I would say are hands down the most delightful way to visit Bermuda by sea. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, princeton123211 said:

By far the best way to cruise to Bermuda. We stopped going on ships that didn't dock at Hamilton or St Georges- the Dockyard gets old and it's nowhere near the places on the island we like to spend our time at. 

The trio of sailings Oceania Insignia does every year from New York and docking at both St Georges and Hamilton I would say are hands down the most delightful way to visit Bermuda by sea. 

That sounds nice. We sailed a small(er) ship to Bermuda in 2008 and docked at St. Georges.