Weight Loss Affirmations to Share?

Lady Hop

Hello I'm new to cruise critic. I only found it a couple of weeks ago and am addicted. I wake up in the middle of the night checking to boards...Crazy huh? This may have already been done before if so please excuse me as I am a newbie.

But anyway I was more than thrilled when I found this part of the site.. Loose Before You Cruise....

I love daily affirmations especially when the refrigerator is calling my name does anyone have any good ones they can share?

Here is a couple of my favorites....

"Noting tastes as good as being slim feels"

"Dont live to eat...eat to live"

Don't feel bad......I'm addicted to this board too! I love cruising and reading everything and anything about it I can!! I don't even have one booked and I STILL come here!

How about "is it worth it?"

How about putting a picture of you at your thinnest or how you want to look on your fridge?!

Come join us on the cruise countdown thread. We have a great group there! You might want to join the weigh-in thread that Belle starts each Thursday, that's fun too!

Think we're all addicted to Cruise Critic.....

Addicted to cruising and and addicted to

"losing before we

go on our cruises!"

Before you can go to the refrig..come in here

read the "post" and post yourself..will help you stay on track.

Please join us on "weigh-in Thursdays".

What the word DIET means to me

DID I EXERCISE TODAY?

Thanks for the invite Belle, I was trying to find the thread. Is it the one that says Nov 1 D Day? Do I just introduce myself and jump right in?

• 2 weeks later...
Think we're all addicted to Cruise Critic.....

Addicted to cruising and and addicted to

"losing before we

go on our cruises!"

Before you can go to the refrig..come in here

read the "post" and post yourself..will help you stay on track.

Please join us on "weigh-in Thursdays".

I love these boards also. Doin the same thing at night sometimes. I'm already weighing in on Thursdays with a little club I started at work. I'd love to weigh in with you gals also.

Should I check in tomorrow?

mel:)

What the word DIET means to me

DID I EXERCISE TODAY?

Thanks for the invite Belle, I was trying to find the thread. Is it the one that says Nov 1 D Day? Do I just introduce myself and jump right in?

I like that one!! D

No, the thread is usually started by Belle (if she's not flaunting off somewhere, she travels alot, that lucky gal! :p ) or sometimes Sheila and it has the date and says weigh-in. Watch for it tomorrow, it's that time again!

Mel ~ SURE, check in tomorrow!! :D

Sheila ~ You look so good!!

Posted weigh-in for March 30th..

Everyone have a good weigh-in.

By the way..You can join any post you want..

or all of them. Start any new ones you want too!

We love reading them all and giving our opinion too!

This is wonderful...

Thanks Lady Hop for D I E T ! I will keep this close to my beating heart!

Sheila-I think it is great. I used the virtual model too. It is amazing how accurate it can be. You look good either way.

I affirm that I am getting better and better everyday in every way.

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching Oprah and the author of French Women Dont Get Fat (or something like that) was on and she said that French women follow the

3 Bite Rule.......she said 3 bites of anything should satisfy your palet. So dont deprive yourself of something you want you will only binge on it later. Just have 3 bites and push it away.

I've been trying this lately.....Its amazing how much bigger my bites have gotten though :D

Pretty cool Virtual Woman, Sheila. I'm hooked on the boards too. I substitute teach in two middle schools close by and I had a week long job with a student teacher. I only had to sit in the room (legally) while she did everything. That's when I discovered CC boards. There's only a few sites that the school board lets you open that have cummunication. Of course I'm also addicted to cruising which helps. :) Had a great weigh-in this morning. Hit 148 for the first time in a year. Hoping to by-pass the wine tonight at dinner. We're going to look at cars this afternoon. I may need the wine later. If I have a break-down, I will count the points and drink tons of water tomorrow. When I drink, I am dehydrated and weigh lower the morning after then I get the one-two punch the following morning and am back to what I was or a half pound heavier even staying in the ww point range. But on the other side of the coin, if you feel deprived, you will not stay with the plan and from past experience, I can still lose a pound if I only have the wine once a week. A quote I like is, "If you always do what you did, you'll always get what you got."

Marianne

"if you always do what you always did you will always get what you always got !"

"If you fail to plan , you plan to fail ."

"If you bite it , You must write it . "

Just 3 of many I have !!!!

Archived