Carnival 30% sale extended!

n6uqqq

Carnival is enthusiastic about the extension of their 30 percent off sale and sent me 25 emails to let me know 😉 Edit: didn't see the other thread and now I am being enthusiastic like Carnival in duplicating! 

Screenshot 2023-11-28 5.06.41 PM.png

Edited by n6uqqq
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, VentureMan_2000 said:

I find their promotion confusing...

Sounds like only for cruises from Dec 3 thru Dec 31...

"Coupon cannot be combined with other offers and only applies to new orders placed online prior to sailing 11/24/2023 -11/29/2023 for sailings 12/3/2023 - 12/31/2023. See additional details below"

You are correct, that is exactly how it reads! Probably supposed to be 12/31/2024 because I received no emails for 2025 cruises.

Edited by n6uqqq

9 hours ago, VentureMan_2000 said:

I find their promotion confusing...

Sounds like only for cruises from Dec 3 thru Dec 31...

"Coupon cannot be combined with other offers and only applies to new orders placed online prior to sailing 11/24/2023 -11/29/2023 for sailings 12/3/2023 - 12/31/2023. See additional details below"

The one I got earlier for this promotion had a sailing deadline of 12/31/2024, so I assume that's the true limitation on this sale.

I only got three of this e-mail announcement.  Carnival clearly doesn't like me as much as they like some of you. ☹️

4 minutes ago, thundercrack said:

I have tried multiple times to get the 20% off Wi-Fi with CWIF23 code on my 11/24/24 cruise and keep getting not a valid code. If anyone was able to apply this discount please let me know what I am doing wrong.

My mom attempted to use the code and it didn't work for her either. Apparently the wifi discount is only WITH the purchase of an excursion or spa treatment.

Got this a few minutes ago:

image.png.9a66dc335ec6335e8d6a39c2880d215a.png
http://image.carnivalcruiselineemail.com/lib/fe8b13727263017876/m/1/Header_Info.jpg

Dear Guest,

Our Cyber weekend promotional email was unintentionally deployed multiple times yesterday to some guests. We recognize this was inconvenient and sincerely apologize for the issue.

Thank you for your understanding. We can’t wait to welcome you aboard for your upcoming cruise.

Sincerely,

Carnival Cruise Line

At least they didn't send 16 apology emails🙂

Edited by Old Fart Cruisers
  • Like 2