Help undoing information in post. see below Traveling Mr. Bill

List by accident posting to personal information in post.

URGENT

Need to delight in red My Viking Journey as it goes direct to the Viking information   See below. 

ws_drew@juno.com

TravelingMr.Bill

• June 20
  • Los Angeles

IMPORTANT

Now is the Time to Reserve Your Shore Excursions

Your included and optional shore excursions will be open to book tomorrow (12:00 PM Pacific Time, 3:00 PM Eastern Time). Log in to your account on MyVikingJourney.com right away to secure your choices.

Viking offers a wide range of shore excursions on MyVikingJourney.com, including sightseeing, special interest and active tours; excursions focusing on the natural world; and those highlighting local life and the working world. Some excursions provide Privileged Access to take you behind the scenes. Every excursion is hosted by an experienced, local English-speaking guide who will share an insider's view of the country and culture.

We look forward to welcoming you on board.

All THE BEST,

TRAVELING MR. BILL

@TravelingMr.Bill

Your info is safe. However I have removed it for you.

Next time, please use the Report feature. Click here: How To: Report a Post

User Reported Content list of reports will be generated for review to all volunteer Hosts and paid Administrators. The reports will automatically show the important information they MUST have such as the forum name, thread title or post in addition to your message of what you want edited. Only Hosts or Administrators are able to edit existing threads at any time. Members have only about 15 minutes after a thread appears on the board to edit. 

Please note, only personal information can be removed. Please click here: Can I Have My Post(s) Edited/Deleted? 

The volunteer Hosts or paid Administrators will review your Report post report when they can. I say "when they can" because all e-mails and Report post reports to Cruise Critic are answered in order of receipt. With almost two million members and some sending e-mails and reports 24/7 from all over the world, please be patient for any action. Also, please remember the Hosts are non-paid volunteers and work the boards when their real life permits. Most Administrators work regular weekday business hours.

Note this is what others see when clicking the info in the red My Viking Journey that was in your post:

image.thumb.png.ededd8e4999b30ab47bab934478da142.png

Edited by Host Kat
Additional information.