World Cruise - Princess Plus offered

Coral

Princess is pleased to announce that they will be including Princess Plus for guest booking a 2025 full World Cruise by February 29, 2024.

Attached memo has full offer details.  Note, guests who previously booked the 2025 World Cruise can  refare reactively to this new offer if they wish to do so.  Please be sure to check and confirm the perks that would be lost (early booking OBC and air discount) vs the new inclusion of Princess Plus.

2025 World Cruise Epic Offer.pdfimage.thumb.jpeg.79fa398658f580988a28e7b7b06904a0.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I asked our TA about this. She called Princess and although this is not yet ready to be rolled out, what they did was just roll the amount of the Plus into the fare☹️  Our savings would have been $120.  Both of us expected a couple thousand at least.  

49 minutes ago, mrstmaxx96 said:

I asked our TA about this. She called Princess and although this is not yet ready to be rolled out, what they did was just roll the amount of the Plus into the fare☹️  Our savings would have been $120.  Both of us expected a couple thousand at least.  

Sorry about that. Hopefully you have a wonderful cruise!

Sometimes that is how Princess's promos work. Sometimes there is a savings and other times it is just moving numbers around.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Coral said:

Sorry about that. Hopefully you have a wonderful cruise!

Sometimes that is how Princess's promos work. Sometimes there is a savings and other times it is just moving numbers around.

Sounds like the "Marketing Bean Counters" got a hand in this one...they've not been getting much attention lately it seems!

This seems like a huge push for sales....... Posting anyway. Hopefully someone benefits.

For a limited time guests who book a Full World Cruise of 100 nights or longer will receive our Princess Plus® cruise package included in their fare. This includes drinks, Wi-Fi and gratuities plus extras like premium desserts, casual dining meals and more. It's a savings of up to 55% compared to the cost of purchasing these items separately on board. Offer expires Feb 29, 2024. 

• I wanted to bring this opportunity forward as I know that you have had World Cruise client in the past… this is an incredible opportunity for 2025! This is such a unique opportunity for World Cruise Clients as we are including Princess Plus in the fare! I have attached the flyer and reference guide for your review and to share with your clients. Please help me spread the word on this amazing deal as it expires February 29th!!

PC_WorldCruiseExperienceFlyer_Dec2023.pdf

PC_2025 IP World Cruise Reference Flyer-MK_JF2023_1130-.pdf

• Thanks 1