Menu options on Christmas cruise

AZ-EmptyNesters

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for my Christmas cruise on Panorama coming up on the 22nd, but I booked 3 specialty dinner nights on the at sea days, which will be the 24th, 25th and the 29th.

My wife mentioned they may have special items on the regular dinning menu on the 24th & 25 becasue its Christmas.

Anyone with experience on a Christmas cruises on Carnival or Panorama specifically, and if I should cancel the specialty dinning restaurants I have sceduled for those nights?

I booked Bonsai Teppanyaki on the 24th & Steakhouse on the 25th & JiJi's on the 29th.

I appreciate any guidance,

Nice Menu options, does anyone know what days these are available, or is it just for Christmas eve/day

Will they offer this the week before (7day on Mardi Gras Dec 16th to 23rd)  in place of one of the formal nights? If so, any guesses which one? 

1 hour ago, BlerkOne said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!   I didn't even know that web page existed on Carnivals site.  I will be reviewing it in detail.  Even more excited for our cruise now.... but will be even more disappointed if Panorama doesn't get fixed in time. 

This board amazes me with the vast knowledge and helpfulness everyone shares.

I assume that's only the menu for Christmas and maybe Christmas Eve as well, or is it also served leading up to it?

I ask as I'll be going on Carnival Valor next week, but I assume it will be far too soon to try it myself.

• 1 month later...

Just to finish up this topic if anyone else happens to search and wants to know about future Christmas Cruises and the meal schedule. The answer is: Nobody knows till you get on the ship.

I called Carnival numerous times on various days before the cruise and got different answers each time.  They tried their best to figure it out but it’s truly unknown and different depending on the ship and the days at port.

I decided to cancel all the reservations I had and to play it by ear once on the ship, which worked out well.

For this cruise, we boarded on Saturday the 23rd and the first stop was Puerto Vallarta on the 26th

The Gala Dinner was Christmas Day Evening, the 25th and it was nothing that spectacular.  The menu sounded better than it really was,

We were able to make new reservations at any specialty dinner we wanted on the days we wanted, we just had to be flexible on times.  Our Teppanyaki dinner was only available at lunch time but we only made the reservation the day before.  So, we were satisfied.

I’ve decided – at least on Carnival for 2 of us – to not plan much ahead of time and just to be flexible with the times and you should be able to get into any specialty restaurant you may want to enjoy.