Price Adjustments for Suites?

Hello! I sailed with DH and DD in a CLS on Harmony in September and had a fantastic cruise. Ever since, I've been looking for a decent deal on a CLS on another Oasis class ship. I haven't had much luck as suite prices on Royal Suite Class ships seem really high across the board. I did find a sailing in early 2025 that we're considering, but I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger. From what I've read, while suite deposits are nonrefundable, you can pay $100/person to switch to a different ship and/or sailing. That helps. I'm wondering about potential price drops, though. What happens if there's a price drop before final payment? It doesn't seem like they'd have much incentive to give us the lower price since we don't have the option of canceling and rebooking. Is there a policy on this? If not, does anyone have personal experience they can share?

Thank you!

Thank you both! That was really my only other concern (besides being able to switch to a different cruise, if necessary). I did notice prices of some suites drop over time for our Harmony cruise, but that was probably because there were still a bunch of grand suites available for that sailing.

My experience has been that often the full suite categories sell out early.  This means you can't look for a price drop...or at least I can't.  I find it's best to just pay the price you are happy with and forget about it. 

Edited by Cigar King
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

My experience has been that often the full suite categories sell out early.  This means you can't look for a price drop...or at least I can't.  I find it's best to just pay the price you are happy with and forget about it. 

I can't say I'm happy with the price, but it's looking like the best I'm going to get!