Holland America Last Minute Cruise Deals 50 % Off & $100 OBC

mcrcruiser

• mcrcruiser changed the title to Holland America Last Minute Cruise Deals 50 % Off & $100 OBC

I have a B2B2B booked in March on the Rotterdam and when I received HAL's email this morning about this sale I investigated the fare for each leg, same stateroom category. Although the first 2 legs had not been discounted the 3rd one was. I called HAL and after 2 rings my call was answered by a very polite young man.  He double checked my figures and immediately re-fared that segment. Saved me $150, YEA.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, mcrcruiser said:

Well I have a March 2024 Mexico cruise that HAL has listed as a 50 % off cruise . i checked & my price already booked is cheaper than this sale

Not a surprise. The HAL marketing  geniuses must think that they are really smart. Or that the pax are really dumb!

• Like 3

I checked in on sailing I have been following, which was on the list of sailings that qualify.......this new deal "offered" is the same price it was a month ago. I cleared my cookies and still the same price...then I logged in for "special pricing" ..nope...still the same price. 🙄