Health Questionnaire & Muster Info

Yellowlily

Does anyone have the updated health questionnaire that the check in agent at the cruise terminal asks prior to embarkation?  Also, do you do this in the app/online day of or day prior or do they still ask at the check in desk?  What are the specifics on COVID exposure (as in how many days post exposure?)

Also, how does the new muster drill work? Scan your card at a specific station or no?  

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Yellowlily said:

Also, how does the new muster drill work? Scan your card at a specific station or no?

Watch the video when it's emailed to you.  Board the ship, go to your muster station, scan your card and then move on with your vacation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Yellowlily said:

Does anyone have the updated health questionnaire that the check in agent at the cruise terminal asks prior to embarkation?  Also, do you do this in the app/online day of or day prior or do they still ask at the check in desk?  What are the specifics on COVID exposure (as in how many days post exposure?)

Thanks!

Last week, our questionnaire was "Have you had COVID in the last 10 days". And you sign the electronic form asserting that you have not had COVID in the last 10 days. 

The muster works by you watching the video before you arrive at the terminal (they will send you a reminder every day the week before cruise). You go to your muster station and they scan your card. All done. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Last week, our questionnaire was "Have you had COVID in the last 10 days". And you sign the electronic form asserting that you have not had COVID in the last 10 days. 

The muster works by you watching the video before you arrive at the terminal (they will send you a reminder every day the week before cruise). You go to your muster station and they scan your card. All done. 

Excellent - thank you very much for the information.  I very much appreciate it.  All sounds good and easy.  Hope you had a wonderful cruise!

3 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Yeah, this.  I embarked a week and a half ago and the process was simpler than it was pre-covid.  Like the Bird said, it's basically "Are you deathly ill from Covid?  No?  Welcome aboard!"

There was a lounge of shame that we saw at the end of the cruise.  We were looking for someplace to hide/squat when they were trying to boot us off the ship (or not boot us off the ship, NCL is funny that way) on disembark doom day.  We finally found some seats down on deck six near Magnums, but the NCL lady told us we had to move on.  We realized that the dozen people already there all had masks on and were likely being told that they had to sit there until NCL told them that they would be booted out the back door.  I think it is a modern version of a Leper Island.  I felt sorry for those poor souls who didn't just self-quarantine after that first sneeze.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

I understand that NCL will allow those who miss the old in-person muster to stand under a life boat for an hour.

• Haha 3

On another forum under NCL titled "My View: Escape 'The Storm' with us! (Semi-Live)

someone had mentioned that on the Escape they were questioned if they ever had the measles.....was that question always on there in the past? I dont recall seeing that...

4 hours ago, Moonglo said:

On another forum under NCL titled "My View: Escape 'The Storm' with us! (Semi-Live)

someone had mentioned that on the Escape they were questioned if they ever had the measles.....was that question always on there in the past? I dont recall seeing that...

We sail multiple times a year and have never had a measles question. As I said, on our cruise last week, the only question was whether we had COVID in the past 10 days or been exposed to COVID in the past 10 days.