Carnival Freedom - Anyone interested in forming a group for April 19th Sailing?

Hi there,

We are Joyce & Les from Queensland, Australia and we're interested but would like to see the pricing first. We would need one balcony cabin but no air.

San Fran Bay Cruiser - we went on the Liberty on Sept.30th last year -just after your cruise - had a wonderful time! We went on two Mexican cruises in January and we are sailing to Alaska/Pacific Northwest on Celebrity Summit in May.

Look forward to hearing more:)

Joyce

Currently boooked on Liberty for April 14, 2007, but DW would LOVE to do the Med cruise... If prices are reasonable, I see no problem doing the old 'switcheroo'.. April 19 would be perfect... Keep us informed, and hopefully we could get good group 'air' as well.. :p Want that 9A for 2!!

I just checked, and I have just about enough miles to fly me and the boyfriend r/t from D.C. to Rome...I just need to pay about $300 for a few more miles, and then the taxes. Not bad for 2 people to get to Europe! With those savings we might have to go for the balcony. Usually I really don't mind getting an inside cabin, but for this cruise I think a balcony is a must.

I have already marked this on my 2007 calendar.......I am definitely on board!

While we're waiting... Here are a few questions that will be relevant.

If we're offered amenities points (hopefully we'll get some), what would be your first choice. For me, I'd like onboard credit. Anyone else?

Also, of those who are very interest does anyone need anything special? Such as a physically challenged cabin or a baby crib? Just let me know.

Again, any questions can be sent to me at

groupleadercarnivalfreedom0507@gmail.com

While we're waiting... Here are a few questions that will be relevant.

If we're offered amenities points (hopefully we'll get some), what would be your first choice. For me, I'd like onboard credit. Anyone else?

Also, of those who are very interest does anyone need anything special? Such as a physically challenged cabin or a baby crib? Just let me know.

Again, any questions can be sent to me at

groupleadercarnivalfreedom0507@gmail.com

I vote for on board credit.. since this is a group non group cruise:D The price itself will be deal makers or breakers for some.. so the incentive of the onboard credit may help:p

Thanks for your efforts SanFran! We'll be looking forward to the prices next week. Just curious - you said you're not the usual type of group - what kind then? I remember how much your review of the Liberty in the Med helped all of us that followed you.

Joyce - good to "see" you from Australia! Les and Joyce were part of our CC group on the Liberty in the Med. You can make friends all over the

world on this board!

Allen - see you in FLL on the 31st. 11 more days until more Liberty adventures!

We would be a definite "maybe" for April. I was also interested in the Sept. 22 date. We did the Liberty in the Med in Sept/Oct last year and the weather was great (although chilly in northern Italy). I'd be interested in seeing the pricing and might consider April.

Did anyone get a good feel for where the embarkation and disembaration is for this one?

We would be a definite MAYBE, depending of pricing and date. Would need to see if we could swing that much vacation time off. ;) Would have to see if my SIL & BIL would want to join in too. They are always up for a vacation!!

I think it sounds like Civitavecchia is the embarkation/debarkation port.

Sounds Great LRene look forward to meeting 1st week in April. I will be the quiet 1 in Randy's group :rolleyes:

Yes - onboard credit would be our choice too.

Waiting patiently for the prices! Next Tuesday or Wednesday for you means Wednesday or Thursday for us Aussies before we get to know the deal.;)

Joyce

Joyce I hope you had no storm damage read where it was a nasty one.

We would be a definite MAYBE...

Wooohooo! Yesterday, all I got from you was a WHATTTT???? :eek: Tell R&J I'm going to start sending them little emails until they decide to go. As for you - I'm going to pester you to death on the Liberty in 11 days!

Deb/Joe & Les/Joyce - I'm still leaning toward the Sept. 22 as my first choice for a sailing date. There's another thread started for that sailing for a 2nd group.

Allen - for some reason, I didn't think there was a quiet ONE in Randy's group! Along with DebNJoe - we're with the Frequent Floaters group. Another quiet bunch, I'm sure.;)

Allen - for some reason, I didn't think there was a quiet ONE in Randy's group! Along with DebNJoe - we're with the Frequent Floaters group. Another quiet bunch, I'm sure.;)

Maybe that should be i will not be the 1 drinking mimmies at 9am :D

Have traded quite a few emails with your Group leader Rene we will be right down the hall from all you guys.

Thanks for your efforts SanFran! We'll be looking forward to the prices next week. Just curious - you said you're not the usual type of group - what kind then? I remember how much your review of the Liberty in the Med helped all of us that followed you.

Joyce - good to "see" you from Australia! Les and Joyce were part of our CC group on the Liberty in the Med. You can make friends all over the

world on this board!

LOL Sorry I don't mean to imply I'm not the type to help or that I'm anti-social, all I'm trying to say is that I'm not the type to go to cocktail parties if I don't have to do that...(we do that on a weekly basis when we're home for business purposes and it's something I like to get away from when on vacation). And, I'm not the type to join in on pool games, and, I sit upstairs at the shows to lesson my chances of being selected to be pulled up on stage...believe it or not, I'm on the shy side.

My ideal cruise is one of relaxation and enjoying the company of the family and friends traveling with me. And, if others are on the same ship and sailing date, it's kind of silly not to try to hook up - at least for pricing purposes so that everyone benefits.

Hope that explains me a bit better :rolleyes:

Maybe that should be i will not be the 1 drinking mimmies at 9am :D

Have traded quite a few emails with your Group leader Rene we will be right down the hall from all you guys.

I understand. Love mimmies but not at 9:00 a.m. except for the day we go sailing in St. Thomas where I think Deb requested them for me! I have a little champagne affliction but usually try to limit it to after 6:00 pm so I can stay awake past 10:00 pm

Right down the hall from the fantail lounge, huh? Come on down and join us or come tell us/them if the noise is too much!

LOL Sorry I don't mean to imply I'm not the type to help or that I'm anti-social, all I'm trying to say is that I'm not the type to go to cocktail parties if I don't have to do that...(we do that on a weekly basis when we're home for business purposes and it's something I like to get away from when on vacation). And, I'm not the type to join in on pool games, and, I sit upstairs at the shows to lesson my chances of being selected to be pulled up on stage...believe it or not, I'm on the shy side.

My ideal cruise is one of relaxation and enjoying the company of the family and friends traveling with me. And, if others are on the same ship and sailing date, it's kind of silly not to try to hook up - at least for pricing purposes so that everyone benefits.

Understand ya completely.. I or WE are not there to revolve around others.. prices prices:D

I understand. Love mimmies but not at 9:00 a.m. except for the day we go sailing in St. Thomas where I think Deb requested them for me! I have a little champagne affliction but usually try to limit it to after 6:00 pm so I can stay awake past 10:00 pm

Right down the hall from the fantail lounge, huh? Come on down and join us or come tell us/them if the noise is too much!

Don't ya all have a thread for this cruise you are talking about:confused: We are concerned about what is coming up not what you are doing.. Sorry

Sanfran I hear ya an I am with ya :cool:

I'm with you, SanFran although our group cocktail party is usually a fun time. I'm right there with you in the balcony and on the upper pool decks away from the silliness. Not because I'm shy...just not really my thing.

The cruises in Europe are so port intensive that it's hard to call them relaxing but it's so worth it. It was the best vacation we have ever taken which is why we're so interested in doing it again.

Deb just reminded me that September is still in our hurricane season and being away from home isn't a good thing. We BARELY made it on the cruise last year after Katrina whooped us. Guess April it is....

LRene Ah St Thomas.... I think Capt Bobby is mixing them up special for you as we speak. Don't worry we will keep you from falling overboard :eek:

Oh yeah - balcony, would be my 1st choice.

Don't ya all have a thread for this cruise you are talking about:confused: We are concerned about what is coming up not what you are doing.. Sorry

LOL chill Kelly it is just filler cause we will not know anything for a week on prices for this cruise. Andwe dont want this thread on page 2 now do we ;)

Archived