Carnival Freedom - Anyone interested in forming a group for April 19th Sailing?

We're not the typical group type of people, however, if anyone out there would like to form a group for pricing and amenities purposes on the April 19, 2007 which will be the Greece, Turkey, Italy itinerary please post here. Once, we get enough interest, we'll make it official. Right now, just looking for anyone else who wants this specific sailing and group pricing without necessarily being committed to be required to do "group" stuff.

Again, this is just an inquiry, we don't have any thing done yet.

• Administrators

This group would be "Cruise Critic's FIRST Med/Europe cruise on Carnival...

I've "subscribed" to this thread to keep an eye on how much interest there will be for an Official Cruise Critic Group.

SanFran....contact me at community@cruisecritic.com....

Laura

Laura, I have emailed you. I'm surprised we already have 1 person interested, this could be easier than I thought!

There could be 3 of us either 2 cabins depending on single supplement or just 1 cabin.. Hope there is more interest.. 04/19 is prefect timing for us:D

Definite interest here. We would need one cabin for 2. My DH and I were just planning a Med cruise in the fall on Liberty but were thinking we would hold out in case Carnival ever included the Greek Isles! Perfect.....

Looks like we're going to have more than enough to make it official. I have at least 3 cabins just from my own little group. I've already emailed Laura, and, I believe pricing will be available on March 27th, so, just sit tight, I imagine we'll be making this group official by this coming weekend or so.

In the meantime, please keep posting here if you're interested!

Looks like we're going to have more than enough to make it official. I have at least 3 cabins just from my own little group. I've already emailed Laura, and, I believe pricing will be available on March 27th, so, just sit tight, I imagine we'll be making this group official by this coming weekend or so.

In the meantime, please keep posting here if you're interested!

Just a question.. if or should I say WHEN you get the group booked.. can you find out.. about Air included prices as well..? would greatly appreciate that:)

Sure, no problem. I'm just waiting for a response from Laura about which TA's to contact and get all the other group cruise information from her.

Given this request, I will ask for air from your city, if you'd be kind enough to supply it for me. We'll be using either Newark, NJ or JFK as our start point, since we'll spend a few days there with my family before continuing on.

So, if you're interested, please post how many cabins you'd want and if you'd like air included please include the city or airport you want priced.

Thanks!

:D

Sure, no problem. I'm just waiting for a response from Laura about which TA's to contact and get all the other group cruise information from her.

Given this request, I will ask for air from your city, if you'd be kind enough to supply it for me. We'll be using either Newark, NJ or JFK as our start point, since we'll spend a few days there with my family before continuing on.

So, if you're interested, please post how many cabins you'd want and if you'd like air included please include the city or airport you want priced.

Thanks!

:D

For us it would be a Canadian airport YOW Ottawa.. but we can leave from Rochester NY.. whichever is cheapest:D Still need pricing on single sup to decide the amount of cabins... could be 2 could be 1..:D

DH and I might be interested in this one, too (1 cabin). Would also be interested in airfare from JFK. Can't wait to find out more details. Wasn't planning on Europe, but this one really sounds great!:) Plus, will be real close to our 25th anniversary . . .

We're interested, but I'm not sure of the date. I am a CPA / Tax Accountant and I don't know if I can be packed and ready to go just a few days after the April 15th deadline. I know when we sailed the Liberty Med last year we went a few days early. I'll keep checking and see what the details are. We are definitely going to book the Freedom, but I was considering a later date. A group cruise sounds like a lot of fun though!

Cayce

OMG, I posted to the other thread asking if you were going to start a new thread - before I saw this one! Sorry :(

I am definitely interested! This itinerary is awesome and I can't wait to see the pricing. The press release said rates will start at $999 pp so that should help the group pricing. I was eyeing the September 22, 2007 sailing but maybe this one will be priced right because it is early in the season - for Europe :D

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!!

Linda

Laura,

Is there an advantage to going thru a TA versus a trusted Carnival vacation planner?

In order for it to be a CC group cruise and be able to talk about it and promote it on these boards, it has to be booked through one of CC's trusted agents ;) So that is a pretty good advantage :D

Archived