Dining question

Mrgoodbar

On 12/15/2023 at 2:36 AM, Mrgoodbar said:

Hi, why when I go online to book specialty dining it shows it cannot book because it cannot find journey information !  Everything is green lined in app.  Can I fix this without having to call Princess?

Thanks

Are you using the app or website?

Are you getting logged in properly on the website? What type of device are you using to log in (other than your phone?) 

I have much better luck with dining reservations by NOT using the app...strictly online using the "web version" of the app in your cruise personalizer. 

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Are you getting logged in properly on the website? What type of device are you using to log in (other than your phone?) 

I have much better luck with dining reservations by NOT using the app...strictly online using the "web version" of the app in your cruise personalizer. 

I will admit I'm confused by this. When I go onto the Princess website and access my booking (Caribbean Princess, January 2024) under the dining tab, it tells me all reservations have moved to the Medallion App. There is no way to access dining in this area.

Is there another place I should be looking?

For the record, I made my reservations for both MDR and specialty through the app. I'm more curious for future reference if I should happen to encounter issues like the OP.

Edited by BlueCO102
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, BlueCO102 said:

I will admit I'm confused by this. When I go onto the Princess website and access my booking (Caribbean Princess, January 2024) under the dining tab, it tells me all reservations have moved to the Medallion App. There is no way to access dining in this area.

Is there another place I should be looking?

For the record, I made my reservations for both MDR and specialty through the app. I'm more curious for future reference if I should happen to encounter issues like the OP.

See the link under the Google Play symbol?  This is the summary page for your reservation.  They don't make it very easy to find, especially for older eyes. 😉

image.thumb.png.5042ec6c26aeb66dca301c18296f9a9e.png

Edited by msmoger
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, msmoger said:

See the link under the Google Play symbol?  This is the summary page for your reservation.  They don't make it very easy to find, especially for older eyes. 😉

Ok.  My problem was I was looking under the dining tab where there is no link. Found it under the summary.  Thanks.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, msmoger said:

Thanks so much, we are cruising in 5 days, on Majestic, couldn't book specialty dining through app, only regular dining, rang Princess, they couldn't either, suggested to book on board, just tried the web link and it will let me book Grill & Harmony (using my dining credits) just won't let me select Catch as a dining venue, so that's only 1 we have to book once on board, don't know why it has to be so difficult? Now going to check app to see if dining reservations have updated 🙂 

• Like 1