Not on a cruise right now, but receiving notifications from HUB app.

jazzydiver

I'm finding this amusing, so thought I'd share.  My husband and I have cruised Carnival before.  Right now, we have an NCL cruise coming up really soon (January 2nd).  A few days ago, my husband got a notification from the Carnival HUB app that the water shuttle would be leaving soon.  And just now he sent me a screen shot of a HUB notice reminding him tonight is Cruise Elegant night!  "Let's be fancy!"  I'm not sure which cruise the app thinks he's on right now.  Not planning leaving the house tonight, but maybe we'll dress up, lol.  Maybe Carnival is jealous we'll going with NCL this time? 🙂

• Haha 4

Just now, jazzydiver said:

We are in Springfield. One of my brothers lived in Salem for several years.  🙂

My husband joked that we should take screenshots of the messages and complain to Carnival, and I said we should just ask for OBC for our next cruise, ha ha!

I attended U of O, GO DUCKS!!  My sister attended Springfield HS.  Love Eugene/Springfield!!

Yes, OBC sounds reasonable🤣

• Like 1

Mine told me the other day that it was time for the comedian and we were going to be in Grand Turk the next day.  The best was my DH got an email-comes to my email- to book spa appts for upcoming cruise.  I asked him if there was something he wanted to tell me.  We have nothing booked on Carnival.