Platinum dinners combined with specialty dinner

JSCx2

I am platinum and I'm traveling with two people new to NCL. Can I use my Platinum dinners for me and guest 3 combined with the specialty dinner of guest 2 so the 3 of us can dine together those two nights?

Thanks.

It sometimes gets complicated, so just talk to the server when you get there and bring your coupon with you to the dinner. Our last trip in September we had unused FAS credits as well as the platinum voucher and were trying to use a combination of both to cover my nephew's meal and our dinner at Onda. They over complicate it because the voucher and FAS credit technically do not cover the same things - so they're not directly interchangeable. Based on the fact that all he wanted was a pizza it ended up being fine, but at first they were telling me no and he couldn't use any of our credits since he wasn't in our cabin.

On record, my husband and I had to use the voucher since he and I were the platinum guests in the cabin, and my nephew was able to use one of our FAS credits to cover his pizza. So we had him order the appetizer we wanted because our voucher was only for a single app and the credit allowed for 2 per person. It's honestly just dopey shuffling of deck chairs at that point.