45 days out - Booking restaurants - Viewing Event Listings on VV app

tbmrt

I know the restaurant booking availability date is 45 days before one's trip.  (I usually book around midnight the night before)

However, I see that the Event Listing Opens date is the same. I remember that this list is only for viewing, but I couldn't book events until onboard. Does the Event Listing information appear the night before the 45th day also?  It would be nice to be able to view these before making restaurant reservations although I now these will change a bit.

Yes, the Event Listing page will be loaded with shows and parties at the same time dining reservations open. Just last week I hit my 45 day mark and went through the process myself. While the app was taking forever to load the dining reservations, it was easy to jump over to the event list and see what time the shows were each night, along with the late night parties too. Im sure the rest of the onboard activities will appear as we get closer to sailing, or once we get onboard. 

Enjoy your cruise!

• Thanks 1

Just remember that the event listing is subject to change at any time and often there are events that are not on the list at 45 days but show up later.  That may happen more often on the more unique cruises, but has been my experience.....so consider the event listings as just giving you an idea of what the schedule will look like.  Also, with thing like shows, cancelations can happen at any time due to weather, an ill crew member, etc.

• Thanks 1