Roll call topics

Is there a way to list the topics within a roll call that I can find what I'm looking for?

BTW, the same question applies to this forum. My question may have been answered before but there are 109 pages of everything. How do I find it?

I may have missed a "search" function, if I did, please let me know.

Cheers,

1 hour ago, Destination Cruiser said:

Is there a way to list the topics within a roll call that I can find what I'm looking for?

BTW, the same question applies to this forum. My question may have been answered before but there are 109 pages of everything. How do I find it?

I may have missed a "search" function, if I did, please let me know.

Cheers,

There is a search function reached by tapping / clicking on the magnifying glass on the right if the blue bar under the CC banner. Functionality is slightly different depending on the device being used and in the case of some mobile devices, the orientation.

On a PC or wide screen mobile (landscape usually), navigate to the roll call then type the search criteria in the search bubble press enter. (As you type the words This Topic will appear on the right.) If you are looking for a particular phrase enclose it in quotes, e.g. "Royal Princess". Otherwise the search will return every post that contains any word in the search bubble.

To search particular forum navigate to the forum and type in the search criteria. The search will default to This Forum.

There are many more options and methods but this should get you started. At least enough to find the topics in this forum talking about search.

• Thanks 1