Wonder Thermal Suites - What is the area like?

divot33

What is the thermal suites area like on the Wonder? We were recently on the Disney Wish and my wife and I both got length-of-cruise passes to their thermal suite area. They had, IIRC, a dry sauna, steam room, and cold room. There were also a few heated loungers. In addition, there was an outside area with bed-style seating and two hot tubs. 

My wife loves the thermal rooms, but they aren't my thing. I joined her in the thermal rooms for a bit, then hung out in the outdoor area while she spent more time in the rooms and hot tub. 

I already bought her a 7 day pass for our Wonder sailing next summer. I'm wondering if it's worth it for me to buy the 7 day pass? Is there a place where I can camp out of the thermal rooms where she can join me in between sessions? Do they have day passes? Maybe I just get one or two days? 

9 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

Basic steam, sauna, rain shower and heated loungers. DW loves the steam room.

There are several You Tube videos out that show what everything looks like.

Thanks!

I watched a few videos and they all spent about 7 seconds in the thermal area, but it looks like that covers it.

I did the thermal spa on Wonder and probably wouldn't do it again.  While spas are not completely my thing I do appreciate a good thermal spa such as the spas common in some Vegas hotels.  For the money I don't find the Wonder thermal spa to be value to me, especially when there is often that one guest who has to watch FB or YT videos on their phones with the speaker on full.  Not relaxing.  YMMV.

• Like 1