TxTeach79's Ringing in '24 LIVE - Celebration NYE!

TxTeach79

7 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

@TxTeach79...sea days are good recovery days ....onward to your next adventure!

Make sure @HelloItsMeB realizes the struggle only becomes larger the older we get so go for the gusto NOW!

Have a GREAT day!

Your excursion yesterday sure looked like a lot of fun.  Sort of reminded me of the excursion we did in Antigua where pole dancing was involved induced by rum punch!

Oh, I def went for it yesterday! That excursion was an absolute blast! I told Paul that I would 100 percent do it again! 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, HelloItsMeB said:

Oh, I def went for it yesterday! That excursion was an absolute blast! I told Paul that I would 100 percent do it again! 

yes! It was an amazing excursion! Fully recommend 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, HelloItsMeB said:

Oh, he is home and SNORING, disturbing my once perfectly peaceful sleep chamber. 😭😂😂 #SOS

hey, you watched a three hour movie about nuclear bombs, you can handle a little honk honk shoo!

• Haha 24

10 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

hey, you watched a three hour movie about nuclear bombs, you can handle a little honk honk shoo!

I'm sure if it really bothered her she could have moved out to the Lido deck if it was showing there at the same time for a quieter experience!!

• Haha 4

Forgot to post - I threw caution to the wind and tried the croqueta sandwich that’s been staring at me all week before bed. I just cut/tore it up in very caveman fashion to guide it past my bad tooth…. And it was DELICIOUS. Worth the trouble 

IMG_3929.thumb.jpeg.2d2de5d8980b45794efe9bedcf6c8529.jpeg

IMG_3930.thumb.jpeg.0ca9e5384a1c3ad3ea751e1e109c3176.jpeg

IMG_3931.thumb.jpeg.1f8d7a4b82be29dd897d27bde3db1ba2.jpeg

• Like 17

Welp. I don’t know what’s wrong with me this week. Just went back and revisited the confirmation for our pasta class. Yeah, it was at 10. Not 11. We missed it. They called the room this morning and everything, and we didn’t answer assuming it was another overzealous confirmation call. That’s on us entirely. I’m super bummed (and out $90). My head just isn’t in it this week, y’all. I’m sorry. It’s the near constant obsession over this tooth, I swear. 

• Like 12

Just now, RenoNanaOz said:

Love Beignets, do they compare to Cafe Du Monde?

honestly I think so! B agrees! When you order them on other ships, as we have, not as much…. But the ones with a proper Emerils, for sure!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1