New to MSC - How to get Free Specialty Dining for Diamond Member

Dede F

I recently did a status match and became a Diamond Member.  Booked on a 4 day Bahama cruise on the Magnifica in Feb.  I see one of the Diamond benefits is one free specialty dining.  How does this work ? Do you get a certificate ? Would appreciate information on how to get my free specialty dining.  Can you make reservations on the MSC Me App prior to boarding or do you have to wait til you are on the ship. Thank you. 

We just got off the Magnifica a few days ago. There was a card in our room when we boarded that set a time for us to have the Diamond dinner benefit. If that time would not be satisfactory, it gave a number to call to change the reservation time. The Magnifica only has one specialty restaurant. The Diamond dining experience was very good. However, we prefer the specialty dining options on the newer MSC ships, the Butcher’s  Cut restaurant in particular.

2 minutes ago, ConnieTact said:

You can’t book before you board. Wait until you are on the ship, book a speciality restaurant and say you want to use your diamond meal credit and they’ll tell you what you can order from the menu. 
which ship are you going on?

They say Magnifica.  EM

• Like 1