Money Bar vs Skyreef

houseflipper48

So now they are charging for the sea lion show as well?

Ā 

We still had to pay additional for the park admission on top of the Snuba.Ā  We were approached by a worker saying "Do you want to buy a pass?" when we first walked by the pool and took a picture. After our Snuba we went over and was approached again saying "You have to pay to swim" so I don't know. That was our experience.Ā 

1 hour ago, mitsugirly said:

So now they are charging for the sea lion show as well?

Ā 

We still had to pay additional for the park admission on top of the Snuba.Ā  We were approached by a worker saying "Do you want to buy a pass?" when we first walked by the pool and took a picture. After our Snuba we went over and was approached again saying "You have to pay to swim" so I don't know. That was our experience.Ā 

No the first part says sea lion show included. There has always been a separate interaction.

Ā 

I think I recall you discussing whether you had to pay an entrance prior to you going and I think you got a discounted entrance? Like the cabanas which also donā€™t seem to get access to the pool.

Ā 

we went several years ago and I remember reading even then it wasnā€™t clear if you had to buy a drink there or not.

Edited by c-leg5

4 hours ago, mitsugirly said:

Ā 

Yes, you have to purchase a wrist band for an additional cost. They ran us off before we ever made it into the water.Ā šŸ˜ž

Ā 

Just remember, if the weather is bad, it's going to apply to Chankanaab too. The free sea lion show is outside as well. The swims with any of the animals (dolphins or manatees) are (of course outside) but are very costly to buy. Snorkeling...well free but the same if it rains. There's an area you can walk around for free, but you are outside. If you do any extras like Snuba or Discover Scuba...well, you're under water so it wouldn't matter if it rained, but again...cost extra.Ā 

Ā 

So, I would say that if it rains, no matter which place you go to, it will still be the same.Ā šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Ā 

Ā 

Absolutely no chance of not having a taxi to get there. There's an over abundance amount begging to take you everywhere. šŸ˜‰Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yep, we've done that tour as well. You can find the review HERE

Ā 

Ā 

I'm going to give you the link to my website blog of everything we've done in Cozumel. You can take a look at the various reviews with tons of pictures and see if anything interest you. HERE

Thanks for the review on the snorkel excursion - especially helpful that it is the same company! I did find similar reviews about wait times, excursion leaving late, etc on tripadvisor so it is nice to have your feedback - especially when Chankanaab is the other main contender! Ā Looks like a nice time for sure šŸ™‚ Im going to give this option some more thought as well!Ā 

5 minutes ago, dmori said:

Thanks for the review on the snorkel excursion - especially helpful that it is the same company! I did find similar reviews about wait times, excursion leaving late, etc on tripadvisor so it is nice to have your feedback - especially when Chankanaab is the other main contender! Ā Looks like a nice time for sure šŸ™‚ Im going to give this option some more thought as well!Ā 

Be careful on exact company name and checking contact etc.

Ā 

looks like name has changed since @mitsugirlyĀ used them.Ā 
Ā 

There has always been problems between look alike Ā .com and .net. Do your research.

1 minute ago, c-leg5 said:

Be careful on exact company name and checking contact etc.

Ā 

looks like name has changed since @mitsugirlyĀ used them.Ā 
Ā 

There has always been problems between look alike Ā .com and .net. Do your research.

I did see both sites actually when I googled yesterday. The .com read more legit to me, but yes, I see mitsugirly did use .net. Any suggestions on confirming that either are legit? Definitely why I always am a skeptic about third party bookings...yikes.Ā 

36 minutes ago, dmori said:

I did see both sites actually when I googled yesterday. The .com read more legit to me, but yes, I see mitsugirly did use .net. Any suggestions on confirming that either are legit? Definitely why I always am a skeptic about third party bookings...yikes.Ā 

Sorry, I correct myself. The 2 I found are Cozumelcruisexcursions.net and cozumelcruisetours.com. I will check Google reviews and tripadvisor. I didn't find anything in CC in a previous search.Ā 

IMG_3629.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2024 at 7:27 PM, mitsugirly said:

Ā 

No problem. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. šŸ™‚Ā 

Just posted a review about Sky Reef. We had a great time and it was a great recommendation! Thanks again!