Specialty Restaurant Reservations

doublebzz

Knowing the high demand for specialty restaurants, I booked a reservation on the first day booking opened up for an upcoming Seabourn Quest cruise.  The reservation was acknowledged by Seabourn and I thought I was all set.  However, now that sailing is approaching, I checked my itinerary and didn't see the dining reservation.  Seabourn responded on a call that they had no record of the reservation.  Just wondering if this ever happened to anyone else or am I just the lucky one?

5 hours ago, doublebzz said:

The reservation was acknowledged by Seabourn and I thought I was all set. 

If you have an email confirming the reservation I always print it and take it with me. Unfortunately the glitch in the website occurs and the booking doesn't show up when you download your itinerary. Usually when I call Seabourn Australia they can see it in their system and definitely when I take my printed confirmation onboard it is there in their system.

Because I have a long voyage coming up I have a few TK booked but only one shows up when I download the itinerary. I have my confirmation email printed ready to take onboard and will sort that out there. Frustrating but it is what it is.