Anyone sail out of Buenos Aires since terminal’s roof was damaged?

compozer

Just wondering how smoothly embarkment is going this past week.      The only information I can find. (Nothing from celebrity but we do have 4 weeks to go):

Passengers will check in at Pavilion 6 of the Costa Salguero property near Costanera, where they also will drop off their luggage. Then they'll be transferred to the cruise terminal, where they will undergo immigration procedures before embarking.

I know we will find out in a couple weeks but wondering if we are suppose to go a little earlier than our assigned time.    I am a very organized person and want everything spelled out so I like to know things upfront.  I don’t like surprises when I travel.  Thanks

Celebrity Eclipse sailed out yesterday and I hear there were waits of 2-3 hours out in the elements, no access to restrooms, etc. We're on the next sailing embarking on the 20th. Came here to find out if anyone from other cruise lines had similar experiences.

1 hour ago, compozer said:

Check out the roll call for yesterday’s cruise.  Many people posted

Can you post a link to the roll call?  How are we supposed to even know what cruise line you are talking about.

• Like 1

We're boarding next month and trying to decide whether we can board later in the day. Especially since the ship is in port overnight. How does staffing work? I assume that people are showing up throughout the day because of flights.

• 2 weeks later...

We boarded in Buenos Aires 3 weeks ago First got home this morning. We were on Azamara Quest which is a small ship. Unfortunately for us, there was a huge Norwegian ship also boarding.  He king in at the other terminal and getting transferred isn’t the problem. The problem is getting ON the ship because there are so few customs agents for all the passengers. We had to wait over an hour. I would definitely Italy suggest coming as late as you are co for table with because you will have no problem. 

My question at Costa Salguero for a March sailing is the dis-embarkment process; do we pick up our luggage there or are we shuttled back to the original port to get luggage??

When embarking, go to Costa Salguero to drop your luggage.  You will then board a bus to the terminal for the rest of the embarkation process.  You will then board a bus to your ship because it is a commercial port.  We were luck we were the only ship boarding.  I can’t imagine what it would be like with more than one ship