stock options

lele100

5 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

that's not a fillable form.  You wouldn't have to have that with a fillable form.  

No it's not an online form which is what you seem to be looking for.  But it is a fillable PDF file - click in the appropriate place and enter your info, assuming you have the appropriate PDF software. And then attach it, along with your statement, which you also have to modify. I also add my statement as page to the pdf document so there is just 1 attachment.

Their program, their rules. Creating a secure online form, requiring an attachment, isn't as simple as you might think.

1 minute ago, julig22 said:

No it's not an online form which is what you seem to be looking for.  But it is a fillable PDF file - click in the appropriate place and enter your info, assuming you have the appropriate PDF software. And then attach it, along with your statement, which you also have to modify. I also add my statement as page to the pdf document so there is just 1 attachment.

Their program, their rules. Creating a secure online form, requiring an attachment, isn't as simple as you might think.

I wouldn't know about creating a secure online form.  I never said that, you did.  I'm guessing you don't know what a fillable form is, because what you're describing isn't one.  Enjoy your day 

20 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

I wouldn't know about creating a secure online form.  I never said that, you did.  I'm guessing you don't know what a fillable form is, because what you're describing isn't one.  Enjoy your day 

As to what is a fillable form, Google says otherwise. You certainly did say an online form, but if you don't think it should be secure, well OK. Enjoy your day.

"A fillable form is a digital document that contains blank spaces or fields where users can enter information. These forms are designed to be filled out electronically, and can be used for a variety of purposes such as surveys, applications, and questionnaires. They are often created using software such as Microsoft Word, which allows users to add text boxes, tables, and other elements to the document. Once the form is complete, it can be saved and shared with others."

20 minutes ago, julig22 said:

As to what is a fillable form, Google says otherwise. You certainly did say an online form, but if you don't think it should be secure, well OK. Enjoy your day.

"A fillable form is a digital document that contains blank spaces or fields where users can enter information. These forms are designed to be filled out electronically, and can be used for a variety of purposes such as surveys, applications, and questionnaires. They are often created using software such as Microsoft Word, which allows users to add text boxes, tables, and other elements to the document. Once the form is complete, it can be saved and shared with others."

LOL.  thank you for proving my point.  and I challenge you to find where I mentioned an online form.  

18 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

LOL.  thank you for proving my point.  and I challenge you to find where I mentioned an online form.  

Huh - what point would that be???  Just what is the NCL form if not a fillable form - at least to those of us who have decent software? It's a fillable form for me, sorry it doesn't work for you.

On 12/30/2023 at 9:20 AM, dbrown84 said:

It really wouldn't take much time or effort for NCL to make this a fillable form and/or an online submission.  Wish they would make it so

Oh wait, I get it - an online submission must not be the same as an online form in your world.