Gluten-Free and don't eat fish...is Wonderland still worth it?

I've heard from multiple people how amazing Wonderland is, and I'd like to try it, but I'm gluten-free due to a wheat allergy, and I don't eat fish (only very limited shellfish). The fish isn't an allergy, but I had a bad experience choking on a bone to the point of gagging, and my body reacts the same way even now to the taste or texture of fish.

Is it worth trying Wonderland with those restrictions? (I did do Eden on the Celebrity Edge which from what I understand is similar, and I loved that experience if that helps any.)

Thanks.

Yes, I felt it was still worth the overall experience. The bar / specialty drinks alone were worth the trip alone (though you don't have to eat there to check that out). The modifications to make my meal GF was definitely different (a few of the fun aspects had to be cut) but everything I ate was still very good. It's not the kind of meal you walk away feeling stuffed...there was a lot of focus on the presentation itself and smaller portions....but that just opens you up for a late night snack somewhere else which is never a bad thing :).

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, bjlbbk said:

Yes, I felt it was still worth the overall experience. The bar / specialty drinks alone were worth the trip alone (though you don't have to eat there to check that out). The modifications to make my meal GF was definitely different (a few of the fun aspects had to be cut) but everything I ate was still very good. It's not the kind of meal you walk away feeling stuffed...there was a lot of focus on the presentation itself and smaller portions....but that just opens you up for a late night snack somewhere else which is never a bad thing :).

Awesome, thank you!

• Like 1

I don't eat fish and they made modifications to some of the fish dishes for me, I was worried I would not able to try much as the menu was fairly fishy but it worked out well.  They asked as soon as we sat down about our restritions.  Even though I am a finky eater and did not love eveything, I liked the food more than I thought I would. They were were so accomodating to all our parties restrictions, it was a great experience and we had a lot of fun.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IceChick said:

I don't eat fish and they made modifications to some of the fish dishes for me, I was worried I would not able to try much as the menu was fairly fishy but it worked out well.  They asked as soon as we sat down about our restritions.  Even though I am a finky eater and did not love eveything, I liked the food more than I thought I would. They were were so accomodating to all our parties restrictions, it was a great experience and we had a lot of fun.

Thank you!