Officers & Crew 2024

Anoynmous Phoenix

JOY SENIOR HOTEL OFFICERS as reported on 17 June 2024 by Sugar Magnolia and Graphicguy:

General Manager-- Rohinton Motthed

Assistant General Manager-- Alivina Athanase

Food and Beverage Director-- Gilbert Derecho

Cruise Director--Vincent Teschel

Executive Chef-- Ronith Gokulanathan

Restaurant Manager-- Sameer Sawant

Beverage Manager-- Orest Patel

Executive Housekeeper-- Rommel Almanza

Guest Services Manager-- Juan Ignacio Baiutti

Cruise Next Manager-- Daniel Lopardo

Group Services/Access Officers-- Jelena Jovanovic   Masha Lewis Hosten

On 6/10/2024 at 3:09 PM, snorklinbarb said:

Anyone know the Star roster?

I know Tony Winkler is GM.

Thanks.  In a review someone posted they hadn't gotten a card at the M & G and I couldn't find out names elsewhere. 

Someone's else's image from Star last month.image.thumb.png.b131a6c5971dc36dd25cb671aee2dda2.png

PRIMA SENIOR STAFF OFFICERS (23 June- 4 July 2024) as posted by Sea2mountains and Mking8288:

Captain:  Rodger Gustavsen

General Manager:  Zafer Dal

Food and Beverage Director:  Adrian Domitru

Assistant Food and Beverage Director:  Kiran Aguiar

Restaurant Manager:  Rochelle Dayrit

Beverage Manager:  Marjan Stamenkovic

Cruise Director:  Alvin Oliva

Guest Services Manager:  Sarah Mittlelstaedt

Executive Housekeeper:  Rodrigo Rodriguez

CruiseNext Manager:  Taarun Shorey

NOTE:  Change of title:  Internet Cafe Manager to COMMUNICATION SERVICES MANAGER:

Alavaro Marin

• Like 1

2 hours ago, www3traveler said:

PRIMA SENIOR STAFF OFFICERS (23 June- 4 July 2024) as posted by Sea2mountains and Mking8288:

Captain:  Rodger Gustavsen

General Manager:  Zafer Dal

Food and Beverage Director:  Adrian Domitru

Assistant Food and Beverage Director:  Kiran Aguiar

Restaurant Manager:  Rochelle Dayrit

Beverage Manager:  Marjan Stamenkovic

Cruise Director:  Alvin Oliva

Guest Services Manager:  Sarah Mittlelstaedt

Executive Housekeeper:  Rodrigo Rodriguez

CruiseNext Manager:  Taarun Shorey

NOTE:  Change of title:  Internet Cafe Manager to COMMUNICATION SERVICES MANAGER:

Alavaro Marin

Taarun is an amazing individual.  We sailed with him on the Breakaway in February 2016.  He was a junior officer then.  We only spoke to him briefly at the Captain's cocktail reception.  The next time we saw him was June 2019 on the Joy in Alaska.  By that time he had been promoted to Cruise Next Manager.  On embarkation day we were in line to register for some Latitudes benefits like the behind the scenes tour.  He spotted us in line, stepped out from behind the counter and called us by name!  Three and a half years after our one brief conversation with him. 

Rodger is a very gracious host.  A half dozen or so of us had dinner with him one evening.  The next day he gave a private tour of the bridge to those who had dined with him.  It was an unexpected treat and a very rewarding experience.

2 hours ago, bmwman said:

There is huge movement and NCL appear to be very short of experienced crew at the moment. Most seem to be with HAL these days. 

Anyway just to add current concierge on Getaway is the lovely Nashira and her assistant is the very capable Victor Downs 

Lots more crew changes coming as staff get their vacations in preparations having leaving for Italy in early January for The Aqua.  Will be interesting to see which staff make the final cut.  Several Senior staff members have either retired or announced their retirement, so there will be movement to replace those people.  I am very glad I am not the person trying to make all the different staff assignments.  I would need a huge wall sized dart board, I think. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bmwman said:

There is huge movement and NCL appear to be very short of experienced crew at the moment. Most seem to be with HAL these days. 

Anyway just to add current concierge on Getaway is the lovely Nashira and her assistant is the very capable Victor Downs 

Do you know how long Nashira will be on the Getaway? 

6 hours ago, www3traveler said:

Lots more crew changes coming as staff get their vacations in preparations having leaving for Italy in early January for The Aqua.  Will be interesting to see which staff make the final cut.  Several Senior staff members have either retired or announced their retirement, so there will be movement to replace those people.  I am very glad I am not the person trying to make all the different staff assignments.  I would need a huge wall sized dart board, I think. 

I am sure the GM will be Nelson Martins but as to the rest is anyones guess unless you work for NCL :). weheard  of some turning it down. Its not about making the cut its about avoiding the aggro of opening a new ship.

6 hours ago, www3traveler said:

I think it's the same crew that was on the Viva when it launched about 90% of them usually on the ships when they launch.