Stockperks

24 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

So a little frustrated -- once you have submitted your "proof" that button goes away and there doesn't seem to be any way to contact a person or even a chat-bot. Going on three days since I sent the JPG and others are reporting approval in one day... I have the PDF, but no way to send it!

Email Zach. His email is: hello@stockperks.com  Usually responds in a few hours or next day

I even received a reply on New Year's Day.

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, crystalspin said:

So a little frustrated -- once you have submitted your "proof" that button goes away and there doesn't seem to be any way to contact a person or even a chat-bot. Going on three days since I sent the JPG and others are reporting approval in one day... I have the PDF, but no way to send it!

I got the approval from StockPerks in about three days.  My next email from Stockperks told me that they submitted my request to HAL and that would take 5 Business Days.  I suspect that things are backed up everywhere due to the Holiday Season and the fact that so many of us are now submitting requests to either Stockperks or HAL.

My approval came through this morning! From a poor JPG! Whatever they check...

So I have submitted the Redeem Request to HAL for two cruises sailing before July 31 '24. It did ask for booking numbers and dates of sailaway.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Red Haired Lady said:

Email Zach. His email is: hello@stockperks.com  Usually responds in a few hours or next day

I even received a reply on New Year's Day.

My approval came before a response from Zach, so I wrote a "disregard" message right off.