Off Site Parking at Port Canaveral

Hello,

I will be traveling with a Power Wheelchair, and borading an MSC ship out of terminal 10 at Port Canaveral in March of 2024.  I've read that there is alot of construction going on at terminal 10, and that I sould park off site. Has anyone booked with an off site parking company that will allow Power Wheelchairs or Scooters on their shuttle bus?

Thanks for any information, :)

I just sailed from terminal 10 at PC Dec. 7-17.  There was a lot cleared for future construction but I had no problem using the garage.  It complicates the traffic pattern,  it is workable.  Interesting result was that I got a week of free parking.  My 10 day cruise was actually sold as 3+7, although I booked as 10.  I previously did a B2B from there and they charged me the 3 and 4 days separately (which means you pay for the turnaround day twice).  This time they could on,y charge me for the first three, and said I would pay for the 7 on the way out.  But there was no place to pay on the way out.  Score!  EM

IMG_1179.jpeg

IMG_1178.jpeg

IMG_0905.jpeg

IMG_0906.jpeg

• 3 months later...

I havent been to PC in years, but I did park in FtLauderdale terminal and it was a GIANT hassle parking at the terminal and very expensive -i had to lug my suitcases very far -I dont even know if the was off site parking there.       I recently went to Mobile and took a golf cart from hotel to port and went around a giant car line at the port and went straight to the gate,  , it was GREAT!!!! poor port parkers. Tampa hotel shuttle was good too. I prefer a shuttle-they drop me of at the luggage drop off , no rolling/carrying luggage and hopefully  they are there when we leave and when i get to my car i am far enough away that traffic isnt too bad