Embarkation terminal for Independence...

I can't believe that I don't know where to find this info... I checked the Royal website and all it says is Oasis class ships embark from Term. A...  I checked the Port of Miami Website and for the life of me can't find a link to a schedule that indicates which specific terminal and of course I googled it and got all kinds of random information but no confirmation which Terminal Independence is embarking from tomorrow. 🙂 

4 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I can't believe that I don't know where to find this info... I checked the Royal website and all it says is Oasis class ships embark from Term. A...  I checked the Port of Miami Website and for the life of me can't find a link to a schedule that indicates which specific terminal and of course I googled it and got all kinds of random information but no confirmation which Terminal Independence is embarking from tomorrow. 🙂 

It would be listed in the cruise docs.  

• Thanks 1

The official port schedule is here: https://wwwx.miamidade.gov/Apps/Seaport/dailydock/Default.aspx put in a date and select cruise. it will show the terminal

for tomorrow it shows the following:

terminal B = Norwegian Pearl

terminal C = Norwegian Gem

terminal G = Independence of the Seas

terminal V = Scarlet Lady

terminal F = Carnival Glory

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, topanga49er said:

@Tree_skier, we will be on Independence in March.  If there is anything new and unusual on your cruise, would love it if you can share.  Maybe something even going on in skypad?  Thank you and have a great cruise.

Sadly, I was not on the the cruise. It was my Grand Daughter I was getting the information for.  She is an inexperienced cruiser and inexperienced traveler.  

That being said, she said it was a fabulous cruise and she and her new husband had an amazing time.!

• Like 1