Is Bar Setup still offered?

Been a long time since I've posted here. Last NCL sailing ended 3/15/2020 and we caught the last flight home from Santiago before the world shut down from Covid... We've been trying to find time to sail again and I think we've found time.

Does NCL still offer "Bar Setup" for purchase for your cabin, where you can pre-purchase bottles of liquor for your suite? Tried a search and didn't find anything recent or helpful. 

Thanks!

Robin

• 5 months later...

Guess I will bump this question back up since this is something I am interested in.  We were in a DOS on Prima last December and thoroughly enjoyed having multiple bottles of liquor supplied in cabin. When I booked Alaska cruise for this October there were no DOS cabins still available.  I am perfectly happy to pay an upcharge to have a bottle of liquor in our cabin, just trying to find out if this will be an available option.

Thanks in advance for anyone with info.

6 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Why do you guys want bottles of liquor in your cabins?  Why not just go to the bar for drinks?

Sometimes it’s nice to sit and relax on your balcony with a drink and not have to race to the bar to get 2 drinks at a time. I know I’ve enjoyed a bar set up and enjoyed a chilled time with a drink or 6 😝

7 hours ago, Nolesfan said:

Guess I will bump this question back up since this is something I am interested in.  We were in a DOS on Prima last December and thoroughly enjoyed having multiple bottles of liquor supplied in cabin. When I booked Alaska cruise for this October there were no DOS cabins still available.  I am perfectly happy to pay an upcharge to have a bottle of liquor in our cabin, just trying to find out if this will be an available option.

Thanks in advance for anyone with info.

Are there any OS open?  Those get the sodas and waters too.

Also nice to have the sodas and waters included.  That at a minimum should be all suites.