Tru by Hilton Miami West Brickell

Has anyone stayed at the Tru by Hilton Miami West Brickell either pre or post cruise? I booked this hotel for our cruise out of Miami June 2024. I think it may be ok pre-cruise, but post cruise, I'm not so cure. From previous reviews on Travel Advisor, Expedia, etc., it seems that the rooms are small. There will be four of us in a room (husband, myself, and two teenage sons). Also, does anyone know if this location is close to the Metromover? We plan on taking an Uber or Lyft to the Port, but want to consider the Metromover for transportation to visit Bayside and other nearby areas. 

This hotel is not in "Brickell" the location is not horrible, but you around a 10-15 min walk to anything that a local would consider being Brickell when talking about places to eat and see. It is a 10-15 minute walk to the Metromover/Metrorail station. 

We are staying here in April. There is a free trolley stop very near the hotel for the Coral Way Trolley. There is a stop at Bayside & Brickell on this route, so you won't have to walk anywhere unless you want to.

I've stayed in several Tru by Hilton locations. The rooms are small, the amenities are sparse, the price is relatively cheap.  Four people in the rooms I've used might be pushing it for me...