Suite gratuity

43 minutes ago, scubacruiserx2 said:

We understand that in our suite that we need to tip the buttler and the conceirge . Is the room service gratuity included in the purchase price or is that also done by the butler ?

Your butler will be the one delivering the room service during the day. A night butler will do it if after hours. 
 Tipping is up to you but I normally tip the butler at the end. If a night butler does the delivery I would toss them a few bucks. 

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, KSSS2013 said:

Your butler will be the one delivering the room service during the day. A night butler will do it if after hours. 
 Tipping is up to you but I normally tip the butler at the end. If a night butler does the delivery I would toss them a few bucks. 

Thank you , but who cleans the room , and makes the beds , takes laundry etc ? Is that included in the price of the suite ?

Edited by scubacruiserx2

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, scubacruiserx2 said:

Thank you , but who cleans the room , and makes the beds , takes laundry etc ? Is that included in the price of the suite ?

A room steward takes care of most of these items and the butler oversees them. Your daily service charge covers the room steward, but feel free to tip additional if you feel the service is exceptional.

I thought by room service you had meant food delivery.

Edited by KSSS2013

3 minutes ago, KSSS2013 said:

A room steward takes care of most of these items and the butler oversees them. Your daily service charge covers the room steward, but feel free to tip additional if you feel the service is exceptional.

I thought by room service you had meant food delivery.

No worries , we want to take of the people who take care of us . We usually Tip extra part way through because sometimes on longer cruises they change people . We went last year from the last Alaska cruise all the way back to Ft. Lauderdale , so it counted as several cruises . We had several people who's contracts expired at different points along the 5 week cruise .

• Like 1