Fulton Garage, only for embarkation day?

I usually stay in Biloxi pre-cruise and arrive at Fulton around 9am.  Considering staying in NOLA next cruise due too Monday embarkation. (traffic will be heavy)  Does Fulton allow check-in day before cruise? Hyatt right next door, their parking cost is $35.

Looks like the Fulton garage has parking for $18 per day for non-cruise passengers plus a $5 service fee, or $23 total available through neworleansparking dot com

On 1/3/2024 at 10:22 AM, pinklucky61 said:

I usually stay in Biloxi pre-cruise and arrive at Fulton around 9am.  Considering staying in NOLA next cruise due too Monday embarkation. (traffic will be heavy)  Does Fulton allow check-in day before cruise? Hyatt right next door, their parking cost is $35.

We made reservations at Fulton for our last cruise.

Cruise departed on Saturday.  Our reservation for Fulton started on Friday.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 1/3/2024 at 11:22 AM, pinklucky61 said:

I stop and see my sister in Gulfport on the way and do a couple pre-cruise days in NOLA.  In the past I have purchased the duration of the hotel stay and the cruise .  I drop off my luggage at the hotel and park the car in the garage.  Next time I see it is after disembarkment and being shuttled from the port.

Edited by iluvcruzin