Shore Excursions-detailed information?

Although individual excursion titles are listed for the Mariner's 18 April cruise,clicking on a particular excursion does not reveal more detailed information.

In effect,does one have to await receipt of the excursion booklet,accompanying the travel documents,to obtain detailed information?

If you go to the Regent website, click on "my cruises" up at the top and enter your booking information, you will see each excursion (and price) listed. Clicking on any of the excursions there will give you a nice description. You can book tours now, as well as request restaurant reservations.

I will be on the same cruise.

Bill

I have tried both options,but clicking on an excursion does not produce more detailed information.

I am at a loss to understand why this should be the case.

Hi E.V., let's try to troubleshoot this for you.

-Try a different browser (netscape vs. internet explorer)

-Make sure you're scrolling through the entire page, it is very long and the first 5 days are sans detail as there are no port calls.

If these don't work, re-post and let me know which ones you're interested in and I'll copy and paste them here, if that's ok with other members.

You should have received your documents by now. Did you book directly or through a travel agent?

dave415,

many thanks for the suggestion to try a different browser.

Opera succeeds where Internet Explorer fails.

Regent UK has advised my TA that the documentation will be sent out within the next 2/3 days.

My pleasure, I think Wendy's fix would have worked as well. I think it was indeed a pop-up issue.

I'm going to start a roll call for this trip, there seems to be quite a few members going. Maybe we can get Regent to spring for a cocktail hour or something. At least put an announcement in the daily. We'll play it by ear.

Back on the topic of pre-departure arrangements, the link for dinner reservations is now on the "My Cruise" page on the RSSC website, the link works sort of, it takes me to a page that says reservations will be taken beginning 4 weeks before departure. I think we're inside that window at this point. I know it's a new technical feature and will certainly take some time to work the kinks out. But wow, what a great thing it will be, no more desperate departure day dining date dashes (thank you :cool: , I'm here until Tuesday, don't forget to tip your waitress) to the maitre'd.

So my question is: when do we think this feature might be working? Are Seven Seas Society or Butler Suites given priority (of whom I am neither :()?

Archived