2025 limited dates...will more be added?

SoonipiLady

So my BFF and i are planning on a Viking River Cruise in 2025.  We are interested in the Lyon & Provence itinerary.  Because we would love to see the lavender fields, we are looking Mid June to mid July.  2024 has all kinds of dates (basically departures 3 or 4 days), 2025 however, has very few and almost none between June 15- July 15.  Will they add more dates as it gets closer!  Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Maybe consider other lines besides Viking. Also, companies are just clearing 2023 and adding 2025  so check back.  You can look at what is offered in 2024 to get an idea of what 2025 might look like.

https://www.avalonwaterways.com/river-cruise/burgundy-provence-southbound/WJL/dates-and-prices/?season=2024

Edited by Rebel54

5 hours ago, SoonipiLady said:

So my BFF and i are planning on a Viking River Cruise in 2025.  We are interested in the Lyon & Provence itinerary.  Because we would love to see the lavender fields, we are looking Mid June to mid July.  2024 has all kinds of dates (basically departures 3 or 4 days), 2025 however, has very few and almost none between June 15- July 15.  Will they add more dates as it gets closer!  Thanks!

Also be sure you have clicked 'all dates' as the default that comes up is 'selected dates'.   Have noticed this on several river itineraries.