Vista Ships - Aft Wrap Cabin

Are the cabins smaller as you go up?

Looks to be a sofa on 6?  and we stayed on 7 multiple times on the Vista and Horizon and no sofa but looked to be one in 6501 on the Venezia.

Thanks.

We've stayed in quite a few aft wraps, they have all been slightly different in layouts. Didn't strike me as smaller on higher decks. Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

We stayed in cabin 6506 on the Venezia in September, and it had a nice sofa area. It does seem like all the cabins are different in that area. I know that we had binoculars in our cabin, but the cabin above us did not. Hope this video helps!

Posted (edited)

We were in Venezia 7494 in Sept. No sofa, no room for a sofa. There was a chair under the windows. The layouts do vary as the balconies are different. Oh, and no binoculars, so thanks @Jules8888 for letting us know we missed out, lol.

Although we had one of the larger  of the corner balconies, we only had 1 lounger where some others had 2 (yes, I'm talking to you 6506 😉 )

Screenshot_20240105-054714_Drive.thumb.jpg.a1180c03b8aa9dbffd211bc33545975f.jpg

Our cabin was nothing like the one in @Jules8888 video. I couldn't find the cabin pictures I took, only the balcony. 

20230916_130013.thumb.jpg.34098542a512ceb5f29040b1e56ac178.jpg

20230916_130024.thumb.jpg.394919ba8969c3269a59ce10b1d1fe3f.jpg

Edited by Haljo1935
Uploads

My fav type of balcony cabin.  Cruised in MANY.  Typically the room gets smaller as decks rise due the aft slope of the ships.  Typically like 6th floor on most ships. Usually the smaller rooms mean you lose the couch.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

My fav type of balcony cabin.  Cruised in MANY.  Typically the room gets smaller as decks rise due the aft slope of the ships.  Typically like 6th floor on most ships. Usually the smaller rooms mean you lose the couch.

I agree, My favorite too!! Won't stay anywhere else.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Just off the Panorama, cabin 6469. The aft wraps do get smaller as they move up the ship with the 9th deck being tiny. Its balcony is also narrow and smaller. Our cabin was spacious, better than the standard cabin layout. The only negative is the closets are in a very awkward position with very little space between them and bed, it’s hard to fully open the doors. There are not shelves above the desk but it is bigger. The balcony is ginormous, very wide in addition to the length. I would only consider the 6th deck for an aft wrap on the Vista class ships. There are a lot of videos you can check out on YouTube. 

• Like 1