Towels for the Beach

I found some older threads...I know things change all the time. I have read conflicting info.  

We are cruising in February on Enchanted.  We stop at 6 different ports and plan to be beach bums at each one. Does Princess allow you to take pool towels off the ship to the beaches or do they require you bring your own from home? I am happy to pack my own, but I am also happy to leave them at home to save space in my luggage. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Luv2CtheMouse9 said:

I found some older threads...I know things change all the time. I have read conflicting info.  

We are cruising in February on Enchanted.  We stop at 6 different ports and plan to be beach bums at each one. Does Princess allow you to take pool towels off the ship to the beaches or do they require you bring your own from home? I am happy to pack my own, but I am also happy to leave them at home to save space in my luggage. 

You’ll see a huge cart of pool towels, just before you get off the ship to take. NP

When you return, look for the Princess umbrella and a cart to leave your used towels.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Luv2CtheMouse9 said:

Beach Bums at every port. Sounds perfect. Best wishes for sun at every stop. ☀️🏝️

• Like 2

One of the perks that I think Princess gets it right with.  Treated like adults when it comes to towels.  Odd that on Facebook some preferred having to check in/out towels at the pool. Could you imagine the wait if they do that when you want to take a towel ashore?  I do think some of the other lines do that.. and charge when towels aren't returned.

We bought some super thin microfiber beach towels for our upcoming trip on Amazon as recommended in another post. They look great and will take up practically no room at all. Since we’ll be doing other things too on beach days I’ll be happy to be carrying those rather than the bulky beach towels. I suppose if you’re not doing a lot of walking around it doesn’t matter but I think they’ll be perfect for us.

• Like 1