3 night specialty dining

I have purchased this often on ships with three specialty restaurants and usually go to all three once. On my last Vision cruise, I was very dissatisfied with Izumi (extremely slow service, food so-so). I have another upcoming cruise on Vision where I have purchased the 3-night package again. Can I use the 3 nights any way I want- even all 3 in one restaurant? I was thinking 2 Chops, 1 Giovannis or 3 dinners at Chops and purchasing an extra lunch at Giovannis. Thanks

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, xyzcruiser said:

I have purchased this often on ships with three specialty restaurants and usually go to all three once. On my last Vision cruise, I was very dissatisfied with Izumi (extremely slow service, food so-so). I have another upcoming cruise on Vision where I have purchased the 3-night package again. Can I use the 3 nights any way I want- even all 3 in one restaurant? I was thinking 2 Chops, 1 Giovannis or 3 dinners at Chops and purchasing an extra lunch at Giovannis. Thanks

Great question and thank you for asking it. I love sushi but suspect for that on a ship.  Will use mine at the other two locations.  

20 minutes ago, xyzcruiser said:

Subject to getting a reservation for the meal, you can have any three meals at one restaurant or split them as you see fit. I read so many posts that like the three meal plan because trying to "get your money's worth" on the unlimited meal plan is similar in fashion to the unlimited dining plan. You end up eating more than you wanted on the unlimited dining plan or have to change your cruise timelines in order to accommodate what reservations are available.

Three special meals on a seven day cruise seems to be a good balance.

Enjoy.