Medallion Shoreside Account New App?

dog

6 minutes ago, dog said:

Does this have to be completed on the new app. We are not using it to make purchases shoreside.

Many are reporting this requirement to get in the Green lane because without the shoreside setup only 6 of 7 requirements are completed. I will not provide my info & c/c to Radiqal based in India for shoreside purchases & Princess needs to rescind this requirement & to make it optional like in the original app.

Lots of information on this sticky thread:

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

Many are reporting this requirement to get in the Green lane because without the shoreside setup only 6 of 7 requirements are completed. I will not provide my info & c/c to Radiqal based in India for shoreside purchases & Princess needs to rescind this requirement & to make it optional like in the original app.

Lots of information on this sticky thread:

I found the thread here where brisalta gives advice.  Thanks

• Like 1

I can’t figure out how to get all the check in steps completed.

glad I kept the old app as it shows my credit card only for on board purchases and I’m in the Green lane on old app.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dog said:

I can’t figure out how to get all the check in steps completed.

glad I kept the old app as it shows my credit card only for on board purchases and I’m in the Green lane on old app.

I’m also using the original app for our April cruise however Princess’ current statement is that beginning on 2/1/24 only the new app will be usable.

They need to fix this shoreside snafu before eliminating the old app. If not, even with our Medallions in hand we’ll be stuck in the longer Blue check-in line. Gone are the priority check-in lines to be replaced by those who have Medallions shipped ($10 for standard fares) and are willing to provide a shoreside chargecard to be stored by Radiqal in India…not me.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

I’m also using the original app for our April cruise however Princess’ current statement is that beginning on 2/1/24 only the new app will be usable.

They need to fix this shoreside snafu before eliminating the old app. If not, even with our Medallions in hand we’ll be stuck in the longer Blue check-in line. Gone are the priority check-in lines to be replaced by those who have Medallions shipped ($10 for standard fares) and are willing to provide a shoreside chargecard to be stored by Radiqal in India…not me.

I just went online on my laptop to the Princess website and did the check in from there.  Actually it had all my information that I had entered on the old app.  It does not ask for the CC information for shoreside purchases and according to it we are both green lane. On the new app I am blue lane and hubby green because I refuse to give out CC information for some website I have no intention of ever using. 

Hope this helps. 

Mary

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My understanding is that if you didn’t provide your cc in Shoreside Transactions and you have your Medallion ship to your home address, you go directly to the green lane. Forget what the new App has to say (blue lane)   

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

My concern is, and I haven't use the new App yet (still being tested by you folks), is that when I enter my cc in the new App will it automatically be loaded to Shoreside Transactions and if so, how do I delete my cc in Shoreside Transaction?  I believe this has been discuss before.

Edited by DHP1

4 hours ago, DHP1 said:

My concern is, and I haven't use the new App yet (still being tested by you folks), is that when I enter my cc in the new App will it automatically be loaded to Shoreside Transactions and if so, how do I delete my cc in Shoreside Transaction?  I believe this has been discuss before.

No it did not fill in the shoreside info.

i left old app on my phone. I am in green lane in old app. New app left shoreside empty and I have 6/7 steps completed for check in. Just leave it that way.