List of things to book onboard

tbmrt

Making list of things that I'd like to do onboard. Not sure of which ones need to be booked onboard. Do I have this correctly?

BOOK ONBOARD: Miss Behave, Duel Reality, Loteria, Paint & Sip, Shot for Shot, Mix It Up..Same as Mixology?

Bingo?

NO NEED TO BOOK: Untitled Dance Party Thing, Around the World in 80 days with Diva, Coffee game in Roundabout (forgot name of it)
Anything you suggest other than above?

Bingo is a walk up, as are the others you mentioned including the coffee gameshow (Latte something?). Also book in advance exercise classes.

For things that do not require booking ahead, the app allows you to set a reminder...so your phone will notify you of the activity 30 minutes in advance.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, cantgetin said:

Bingo is a walk up, as are the others you mentioned including the coffee gameshow (Latte something?). Also book in advance exercise classes.

For things that do not require booking ahead, the app allows you to set a reminder...so your phone will notify you of the activity 30 minutes in advance.

agree - you can add things to your agenda (putting it on your "love list" by clicking the heart is not enough to get the reminder)... and you can double book yourself with free things to do.

as far as "what" to book... my first Virgin cruise I had no idea what I wanted to do nor did I do a lot of research on what others preferred. I do enjoy Loteria and I've seen Dual Reality 3 times - so that's also a favorite for me. Around the World is a great show, but arrive early as it will fill up...

Most of all.. enjoy!!

• Like 1