Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

I don't think we're supposed to get to San Juan until late morning, so I guess that it would've been a good night to stay out late, but I just didn't have it in me... I wonder if Megan won Family Feud?

• Like 10

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

What came first, the chicken biscuit or the three cheese omelette? I'm about to put them both on the same sandwich...

PXL_20240117_132936085.jpg

Probably better that way 👍😎

• Like 1

I accidentally left the Snoozin' sign off the door when I went to breakfast, and they snuck in here and cleaned my room... Now I've gotta resanitize everything... I've got to remember to leave that sign out for the remainder of the cruise...

PXL_20240117_134504092.jpg

• Like 9
  • Haha 6

I know people think it's strange that I don't like my room cleaned, but I'm just a very self sufficient type of person, and I deal with OCD, and having them in here triggers my OCD. I don't have any idea what they touched, if they were wearing gloves, what was ON those gloves, ect... For all I know, they cleaned the toilet THEN made my bed, so now whatever was on the toilet is ALSO on my bed, where I sleep (or not now)... That Snoozin' sign is never leaving my door again.

While I was resanitizing the room, I went to clean the outside of the door handle and the room steward girl was out there, and says "I cleaned up your room for you Mr James"... I really wanted to say that I wish you wouldn't have, but I was trying to be nice... 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

I don't think we're supposed to get to San Juan until late morning, so I guess that it would've been a good night to stay out late, but I just didn't have it in me... I wonder if Megan won Family Feud?

Nope she didn’t. But we all had a blast anyway

• Like 9

12 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I was going to wait until later to tell y'all this, but this is definitely going to be my last Live Review (or any review) here... I'm not going to go into details, but I simply need more freedom of expression than they allow me here... It's like telling Picasso that "you're not allowed to paint that" sort of thing, if you get my drift... (Not that I'm the literary version of Picasso, but from an artist / writer point of view)

That's too bad, I really enjoy your reviews and all the great pictures you share. 

• Like 2

Looks like we're almost parked. People have been running around all morning already ready to go on shore two hours ago. I turned in my real Verizon phone for the first time since Miami, so hopefully Puerto Rico is considered America as far as phone networks are concerned. 

PXL_20240117_143526177.jpg

• Like 17

I haven't heard any announcements this morning, I don't know if people are getting off the ship already or not... I'm showered off and ready to roll whenever, not that I have any specific plans...

PXL_20240117_152114884.thumb.jpg.c55707e65bd9182710988dcde1258ae7.jpg

PXL_20240117_152120360.jpg

• Like 19

And, just now, Lee your cruise director is making the announcement that it's time to go on shore now. I'm going to let the herd debark before heading down. I did remember to put some sunscreen on my head today, as it got burned a little yesterday... That's what I get for not going strictly by my own packing list...

• Like 8

57 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Looks like we're almost parked. People have been running around all morning already ready to go on shore two hours ago. I turned in my real Verizon phone for the first time since Miami, so hopefully Puerto Rico is considered America as far as phone networks are concerned. 

PXL_20240117_143526177.jpg

My favorite NCL ship, super weird and quirky inside 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1