Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

Good morning! It was a pleasure meeting and sailing with everyone! Safe travels to wherever your final destination is! Heather and Peter, enjoy the second half of your B2B! 😃

• Like 39
  • Thanks 1

My morning writing table is blocked off for debarkation, so I'm having to take my coffee in my room... Just as well, I've got a few things I need to do here. Hopefully head out for something to eat after that, then leisurely start getting ready to head out. There were already people lining up downstairs to leave the ship...

PXL_20240121_111754777.jpg

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Good morning! It was a pleasure meeting and sailing with everyone! Safe travels to wherever your final destination is! Heather and Peter, enjoy the second half of your B2B! 😃

Thanks Mr Jamman... Y'all have a safe ride home, and some fun in Orlando... We'll hopefully do it again someday...

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

Interesting how cruising is such a relaxing care free type of vacation, but on that last morning it turns into a high intensity race against the clock. Unlike a land vacation, where you have until around 11:00 to vacate...

• Like 31

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Interesting how cruising is such a relaxing care free type of vacation, but on that last morning it turns into a high intensity race against the clock. Unlike a land vacation, where you have until around 11:00 to vacate...

Yes! That’s one thing that I really dislike about cruising. Actually that’s probably the only thing….

• Like 19

I guess there's no better day to try and start working on my drinking situation than today. I'm going to try for five nights in a row, and see how that goes. Something that I've REALLY been needing to deal with for awhile, but have procrastinated on...

• Like 36