Dress code

Todge1

1 hour ago, Ndolly said:

My husband absolutely detests dressing up. He says even more so on a Hawaiian cruise!. Can he wear Docker type slacks and Reyn Spooner Hawaiian shirts or button down shirts on non formal nights? Thank you for any suggestions. 

He can wear it on non-formal and formal nights and he will still be among the best dressed. As long as he isn’t wearing flip-flops, no one will care. At all. 

6 hours ago, pspman92 said:

correct i agree.... there was a rule before pandemic period, how you should dress for MDR during each day or occasion . now... well... no more

Sorry, but they were recommendations then as well - not rules.  The only "rule" was on what was NOT accepted/welcomed in the DR - and that list did include shorts, T's and flip-flops. 

Smart Casual was quite acceptable on all nights pre-pandemic.  I cannot say when things began to relax exactly, but far from all guests were dressing formally on formal nights pre-pandemic (and by formal I mean the attire PCL recommended).

• Like 1