Stewed Slop

59 minutes ago, diesel1973 said:

You failed to mention the stop afterwards at the medical dept. for some Lipitor!

No, at this point, if the poster still has a beating heart, they are giving him an IV of Warfarin.

But what a way to go!!!!

I like his "Can Do" spirit!

🤣

• Like 1

Its all subjective which is good. People have different ideas of what food is good and bad. I love trying fresh food from different parts of the world. Love American proper smoke style bbq. Hate most other american, foods, over processed and too many additives. 

On the flip side hate a lot of processed food in the UK too but love a good curry, chinese, roast dinner, fish and chips.

Very rarely had a problem with food on royal, in fact only in the MDR where it was less tasty and displayed like cheap pub food. In fact ive had better in the mess (chow hall) when deployed on ops. 😂

On 1/11/2024 at 10:56 PM, ALTravelGal said:

New Adventure of the Seas YouTube video out. The channel's coverage was positive. Including the food. I was struck by how incredibly unappetizing the Windjammer food looked. Including how many stations offered mystery meat stews in various shades of brown. And cheap carbs to pour the concoction over. And same plain veggies day after day, yellowing lettuce. MDR, marginally better. Glad we purchased a 3 meal package.. Having major buyers regret a few months before we sail.

Interesting.  I enjoy a good stew now and again.

I also enjoy trying the variety of flavors in the various stewed dishes.  And the carbs...don't get me started.

I also enjoy steak, seafood, pho, and many others. 

Go to most any restaurant...green beans, broccoli and squash are the veggies.. every day.

• Like 1

Can confirm very poor food quality on Vision of the Seas in November 2023 sailing out of Baltimore. Even the Indian food was bad! So-called New York Strip was a shredded mess in the MDR. We were so disappointed with the quality drop in every venue we tried on that sailing. Even Chops had issues with the food temperatures for the sides and steaks.