Shuttle Orlando to Port Canaveral

CRose10328

We are cruising May 7th and have just decided to drive and booked our flight. TA checked with RC on the shuttle from the airport to the cruise ship and was informed it was $50 per person round trip. There are four of us. When he called back to book it, he was informed the price was $64. That is on the same day. Anyway, I know there are other transportation avenues through private shuttle services. I was hoping with four of us we could save a little money there. $250 seems to be a lot to go for a one hour ride each way. Does anyone have any experience with a reliable private service? This is our first cruise and I want to it be right, but am thinking about the money a little.

Thanks

Cindy

You can pick up a one-way rental car at the airport for under $30 day and turn it in in Port Canaveral. The rental car company will shuttle you to the ship. Then pick up a one-way back to the airport upon return. That's about $60 bucks for the four of you. We did this (three couples, each went in a day early. Each couple's car was under $30 per day) last October on the CC group cruise on the Mariner.

My friends want to go to a Walt Disney Resort Hotel for 4 nights and then go to Port Canaveral to board the Mariner for the cruise. Can anyone suggest a shuttle that would provide airport service and then from hotel to the pier, and a return from pier to airport? thanks

If you are staying at a Disney hotel, they now have a free shuttle from airport to hotel. I believe you have to book in advance. On Disney property, they also have a car rental service ( Almo I think) where you can rent a car to drive to Port Canaveral. They will pick you up from hotel and take you to their car rental site. From their Port Canaveral office they will shuttle you to the port. Rent a car for your return to the airport. There is no drop off charge in Florida.

Archived