How to book La Reserve on Vista?

MV21

7 minutes ago, mjmme said:

Glad to hear you loved it, frankly the option of healthier meals scared us into thinking it wouldn't taste as good as something we were used to on Oceania.

Their avocado toast was unbelievable, delicious fish tacos, yummy soups and salads, poke bowls, fruit smoothies, fresh fruit...I could go on and on.  During meal times, it is hard to find a table after the first few days as people discover it.  It opposite to Waves and open to the Sea (like Waves)  and very bright and cheery.  It is like a smorgasbord - choose something from terrace, something from Aquamar and something from Waves and enjoy it all!

• Like 1

On 3/7/2024 at 4:34 PM, basor said:

Their avocado toast was unbelievable, delicious fish tacos, yummy soups and salads, poke bowls, fruit smoothies, fresh fruit...I could go on and on.  During meal times, it is hard to find a table after the first few days as people discover it.  It opposite to Waves and open to the Sea (like Waves)  and very bright and cheery.  It is like a smorgasbord - choose something from terrace, something from Aquamar and something from Waves and enjoy it all!

Somehow I lost the thread of what if anything…is going on with Le Reserve options?  As I am still trying to figure out if Le Reserve is still available?  And what in the world that has with this new Aquamar offering other than space usage?  STILL wanting to know if Le Reserve is currently an option?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, chloemonkey said:

Somehow I lost the thread of what if anything…is going on with Le Reserve options?  As I am still trying to figure out if Le Reserve is still available?  And what in the world that has with this new Aquamar offering other than space usage?  STILL wanting to know if Le Reserve is currently an option?

La Reserve wine pairing dinners are still offered and served in the La Privee space.  This has been also stated by @mauibabes (post #5)and several others.  They were advertised in Currents for dates, prices and booking.  I have no idea if they can be booked ahead of time online as we were not interested in them for our last cruise on Vista and do not have any future Vista cruises booked at this time.

Edited by basor

1 hour ago, chloemonkey said:

I would check with the person that takes care of Specialty Reservations.