Lucha Libre excursion in Cozumel? Input welcome

We are booked for this excursion for our Feb cruise on the Wonder. If your cruise is after mine I will report back and let you know. My husband thought it looked like something everyone would enjoy - especially our three teenaged boys. 

As a former teenage boy myself, I'll just say that I would've loved to do a tour like this lol.

We're booked on the wonder on the 11th of next month, and I'm trying to decide while we still have time to cancel. 

The only thing I could find out about this tour is this... But it aint much. 

https://www.tripadvisor.com/AttractionProductReview-g150809-d26569911-Legendary_Mexican_Lucha_Libre_Experience_in_Cozumel_Meet_andGreet-Cozumel_Yucatan_.html

There certainly seems to have been a lot of sudden interest in this tour! - not sure how long it has been open, certainly more than a year according to reviews so I am surprised not many first hand reviews on CC.

Several broker descriptions you could piece together if you search for “Cozumel Lucha Libre”, or “Barriecito” on Google maps has several photos. It appears to be just past Puerta Maya before Discover Mexico, so not far from southern piers.