Studio Cabins

Looking at a very last minute booking.  Anyone know if the studio cabins (meant to be solos but cost almost the same price as a regular solo cabin) still do not get double points?  I really don’t want to pay a high price for 101 sq feet and no double C/A points.  Thanks.

39 minutes ago, Lady Hudson said:

Looking at a very last minute booking.  Anyone know if the studio cabins (meant to be solos but cost almost the same price as a regular solo cabin) still do not get double points?  I really don’t want to pay a high price for 101 sq feet and no double C/A points.  Thanks.

No double points.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That's a rarity, a studio cabin available but not a regular cabin.  Did you try looking for a regular cabin by searching with 2 guests.?   

Yes — studio was last cabin.  Kind of annoyed that agent didn’t mention it was a studio — just told me virtual inside.  I have the cabin on hold - res. will desolve after 24 hours.  Glad that after looking at booking sheet I saw “studio” and went to the deck plan to check it out.  

• Like 1

Studio inside, virtual.  Sounds like a Quantum class ship.  All 12 studio interiors are hardly ever mentioned on RCI's web site, but are available by phone or agent.  They are usually last to go, and are what can be expected when booking a guarantee inside for 1 guest.  No, you will only get 1 point.  (even the guarantee guest will get only 1 point).  It's a nice cabin in a location quite near the elevator.  Price should be 50-75% of a regular cabin.  Unless the points are that important, take it.

Edited by gmerick
  • Like 2