Epic/Breakaway/Prima

People love to hate the Epic.  We tried it, and loved it!

I recall a lot of hatred of Breakaway when she came out.   We tried it, and loved it!  Sailed it like 5 times!

Prima.  Veteran NCL'ers hate the Prima.  We tried it, and we too hated it!!!!  And we were in the Haven!  I just wrote up my review, should be posted in a day or two.

2 outta 3 aint bad...

• Like 1

Looking forward to your review. Sounds like your experience on Pr1ma may have been different to me as we enjoyed our trip. Though, my husband said we don't ever need to go back onboard Pr1ma (or V!va). I would...but looks like Breakaway/Breakaway Plus for us. Maybe Aqua will better suit his (and your) desires. 🙂 

We have also did all three ships.  Loved the Epic mainly because of itinerary; Italy, Spain, France cruise.  Liked the ship well enough to go on Epic again sometime.  We loved the Breakaway mainly for the ship itself and the entertainment on board.  We also loved the Prima.  Ship was quirky and the time we sailed had way too many kids on it.  Thank God we booked the vibe.  

Looking forward to your thoughts on the Prima as well.  I can see now having sailed on it why there is so many contradictory opinions on it.  We would do it again but definitely not without the vibe.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

Looking forward to your review. Sounds like your experience on Pr1ma may have been different to me as we enjoyed our trip. Though, my husband said we don't ever need to go back onboard Pr1ma (or V!va). I would...but looks like Breakaway/Breakaway Plus for us. Maybe Aqua will better suit his (and your) desires. 🙂 

the biggest annoyance was the layout and lack of indoor spaces.   so we will not even bother with Viva or Aqua (unless they redesign Aqua based on Prima/Viva feedback!    We did have a great time (its a cruise, right?).  Service and food great, just not the ship for us.

• Like 1