Thermal Suite Pass

Sea42

If we purchase pre-cruise, can we cancel and rebook onboard using OBC? I've read that can be done with shore excursions. I'm concerned that with the amount of sea days (14 out of 22) that the passes may sell out. Or is that not something that happens?

Thanks for any information!

I'm answering this based on our experience.......

In the past, we've pre-purchased the pass because the rate would be lower than the embarkation day rate.....but from what I've experienced lately, that is not the case.......the price has been the same in the near-recent.

We've also taken cruises with many sea days and we've never, ever known the thermal suite to sell out.

We'd head to the spa after boarding and buy the pass.....and use that OBC....we would not pre-pay.

Enjoy the thermal suite....it's one of our favorite splurges.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, FlaMariner said:

I'm answering this based on our experience.......

In the past, we've pre-purchased the pass because the rate would be lower than the embarkation day rate.....but from what I've experienced lately, that is not the case.......the price has been the same in the near-recent.

We've also taken cruises with many sea days and we've never, ever known the thermal suite to sell out.

We'd head to the spa after boarding and buy the pass.....and use that OBC....we would not pre-pay.

Enjoy the thermal suite....it's one of our favorite splurges.

Thanks so much! It does sound lovely.

I routinely have excursions moved from CC (pre-cruise purchase) to OBC, but have never tried it w/Thermalpass. 

As @FlaMariner mentioned Thermalpass is marketed as limited availability, but I've also not known passes to "sell out." Spa is 1 of my first 3 stops after embarkation. 

Enjoy!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Haljo1935 said:

I routinely have excursions moved from CC (pre-cruise purchase) to OBC, but have never tried it w/Thermalpass. 

As @FlaMariner mentioned Thermalpass is marketed as limited availability, but I've also not known passes to "sell out." Spa is 1 of my first 3 stops after embarkation. 

Enjoy!!

Thank you. I think it will be a great addition for our next cruise.

It seems to me you have nothing to lose (except a pittance of interest) and everything to gain  - guaranteed spot and locked-in price* - by pre-booking. I can see no reason you couldn't cancel once onboard and immediately re-book using OBC.

* Read the 'fine print'.